Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Quick Tip: Plaid Anyone?

Aniyah's Quick Tips: If you aren't in plaid this fall you aren't a true fashionista! Trending this fall are plaid blazers. The blazers are gaining popularity due to their versatility. Pump up your work day with this plaid ensemble and a skinny pant, or set the tone for a casual chic look when you pair it with denim! Whichever look you choose you are sure to make a statement in plaid!!!!!!
"Use your gifts to spread joy into the world" Aniyah

3 comments:

  1. I like wear plaid to make a statement as those in these pictures love the look

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like wear plaid to make a statement as those in these pictures love the look

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Saudia, I'm sure you look great in plaid. It's funny I have so much plaid in boxes from years ago. It's nice to have the style come back! I'm glad you enjoyed my post:)

    ReplyDelete