Sunday, April 10, 2016

Yes Accessorize!

Accessorizing can change the theme of any of your outfits.   One thing I enjoy about accessorizing is that I can elevate my mood while making my outfit look like it took hours to create, though it didn't.  Recently I had to meet up with a family member on short notice.  I had under an hour to get dressed and travel.  Adding this hat as an accessory really set the tone for my outfit.  It was so fun getting head turning attention when I knew that I got dressed in a few moments.  As a mom I appreciate any short cut that I can get.  So say yes to accessorizing the next time you need to leave the house in a spin!!!



Scala™ Vented Fedora
What better way to say hello to spring than with this vented white fedora from JC Penny, just $15.40. 

Wear this brown chocolate Fedora all year round and go at it in style! Just $52 at Fedoras.com
Manhattan Hat Company® Fedora Bead Band Hat
Why would you want to miss out this summer without making this statement?  The Fedora has become a classic,  The muted brown with white trim is sure to work with any of your earth tones! Just $15.40 at Manhattan Hat Company.

I personally love the fedora. It gives me style and let's me make a silent statement!
Aniyah
Tips for moms on looking good on the outside and feeling good inside

No comments:

Post a Comment